Before installing AesirX BI, you must have the following installed on your development computer:
You also must have installed 1st party server for AesirX Analytics:
git clone https://github.com/aesirxio/analytics-1stparty.git
Instructions for setting up:
1. Register your account at https://bi.aesirx.io/. You will then get an email for a user creation account.
2. Activate your account by clicking verify in the email.
3. Login to https://bi.aesirx.io/ site to get the SSO_CLIENT_ID and SSO_CLIENT_SECRECT in your profile.
4. Enter the domain and test the domain of the license. For example:
5. Install the BI app.
6. At the bi-app folder, rename the .env.dist file to .env
Or use this command:
mv .env.dist .env
7. Replace the REACT_APP_CLIENT_SECRET and REACT_APP_LICENSE in the .env file with the one provided in your profile account.
8. Replace the REACT_APP_ENDPOINT_URL in the .env file with the link to your 1st party server for AesirX Analytics.
9. Replace the REACT_APP_DATA_STREAM in the .env file with the name and domain to the your data-stream endpoint.
10. Replace the REACT_APP_DEMO_USER in the .env file with the email you want to set for Login.
11. Replace the REACT_APP_DEMO_PASSWORD in the .env file with the password you want to set for Login.
12. Then run BI app.
When the app runs successfully, it will look like the image below
13. Go to the browser, and type the name http://localhost:3000 to log in.
Enjoyed this read? Share the blog!